Patient Manual Handling
Our Patient Manual Handling course has been designed to meet the requirements set out in the 'Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005' and the guidelines from the Health And Safety Authority (HSA). Our instructors have over 10 years experience working in the healthcare industry and are fully QQI certified. We run several public courses in various locations each month and can arrange training for organisations on or off site to suite your needs.
Course Duration: 4- 6 Hours
Maximum Participants: 12
Certification: Valid for 2 years
- Including, causes, statistics
- Structure and makeup of the spine
- Prevention of back pain and injury
- Manual Handling & People Moving techniques
- Legislation Duties of Employers and Employees
- Work place Hazard and risk assessment
Email email@example.com or call Tom on 0863124290 for more information or to book a course.